We were all hoping that summer would last forever, however Autumn has now arrived. So, it is time to pack away your shorts and t-shirts and start pulling out our warmer clothes which have been hiding in the back of your closet.
The return of the colder weather allows us to rug up in thick tights and jeans, and with our bare skin covered up, it is the perfect time to book in for your Laser hair removal treatments. Stop worrying about those unruly hairs and keep them at bay by booking your next appointment.
Laser hair removal gives you permanent reduction of unwanted hair, and now is the best time to start your laser hair removal process.
5 REASONS WHY
1. In the summer you spend much more time outside, leaving your skin exposed to the sun’s rays. When starting laser hair removal treatments, it is important that the areas of skin is not exposed to the sun. Having a tan means there is more melanin in the skin which makes is harder for the laser treatment to pick up the dark hair follicle.
2. It is also best to avoid any sun exposure after your laser hair remove treatment as your skin is more vulnerable to UV rays. These rays can cause the treated areas of the skin to become sensitive. So, Autumn and Winter are the best time to start laser hair removal.
3. As you cover up over the cooler months, you no longer require spending your Thursday night applying fake tan for the weekend ahead. As laser hair removal works best on pale skin, fake tanning products can increase your risk of burning but also decreases the efficiency of laser treatment.
4. Hair grows in cycles, so treatments every 4-6 weeks are recommended for best results. 10-12 treatments are recommended for permanent results or until majority of follicles are destroyed. Starting now means your treatments will likely be completed by the time the warmer weather rolls around again.
5. Laser Hair Removal treatments will save you money in the long run. Ditching shaving products, razors or waxing appointments from our budgets allows you to splurge on that gorgeous new winter wardrobe – absolutely guilt free.
Avoid the harm of direct sun exposure on recently treated skin. Laser Hair Removal during autumn is a smart move to ensure you’re beach ready just in time for Summer.